The Food and Drug Administration on January 21 reissued emergency use authorizations (EUAs) for 10 systems used to decontaminate N95 respirators used by healthcare personnel .
The 10 systems are:
- Michigan State University Decontamination System
- Technical Safety Services VHP Decontamination System
- Stryker Sustainability Solutions VHP Decontamination System
- STERIS STEAM Decon Cycle in AMSCO Medium Steam Sterilizers
- Duke Decontamination System
- Sterilucent, Inc Sterilization System
- Stryker STERIZONE VP4 N95 Respirator Decontamination Cycle
- Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) STERRAD Steriliztion System
- STERIS Sterilization Systems for Decontamination of N95 Respirators
- Battelle Decontamination System.
The EUAs also included approvals for systems to decontaminate N95 respirators 4 or fewer times, depending on the system.
Read More >>