[FREE WHITEPAPER] Covering Prepared Sterile Tables in the OR: Why Its Time Has Come
This whitepaper discusses the benefits of covering prepared sterile tables and reveals research-based insights into how clinician knowledge and attitudes inform covering sterile tables, inclusive of physical attendance and direct observation.
Download this whitepaper, brought to you by TIDI Products, and discover insights into:
- AORN guidelines to recommend covering prepared sterile tables.
- Covering prepared sterile tables decreases bacterium and other particulates on the table and helps support infection prevention.
- There is no evidence to show that physical attendance or direct observation of a prepared sterile table maintains sterility.
- Motivating perioperative RNs to change their practice and cover prepared sterile tables requires an understanding of the knowledge and attitudes associated with implementing best practices.
- The innovative Sterile-Z® Back Table Cover allows for application and removal without contaminating the sterile field.
Not seeing the whitepaper? Contact [email protected] for assistance.