US News & World Report on July 28 released its 2019-2020 Best Hospitals Honor Roll.
The top five are:
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Cleveland Clinic
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell, New York City, and UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles (tie)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
In the specialty rankings:
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, was first in cancer
- Cleveland Clinic was first in cardiology & heart surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery, New York City, was first in orthopedics.
Read More >>