September 24, 2018
Joint Commission: ‘Top 5’ most challenging requirements
The Joint Commission on September 19 released the “Top 5” requirements identified most frequently as “not compliant” during accreditation surveys and reviews in the first half of 2018.
The Top 5 most challenging for Hospital Accreditation are:
- LS.02.01.35 The hospital provides and maintains systems for extinguishing fires (88%).
- EC.02.05.01 The hospital manages risks associated with its utility systems (80%).
- IC.02.02.01 The hospital reduces the risk of infections associated with medical equipment, devices, and supplies (74%).
- EC.02.06.01 The hospital establishes and maintains a safe, functional environment (73%).
- LS.02.01.30 The hospital provides and maintains building features to protect individuals from the hazards of fire and smoke (72%).
Read More >>
© 2019 Access Intelligence, LLC – All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressed written permission of Access Intelligence, LLC is prohibited. OR Manager is a registered trademark of Access Intelligence, LLC.