The Joint Commission on September 19 released the “Top 5” requirements identified most frequently as “not compliant” during accreditation surveys and reviews in the first half of 2018.
The Top 5 most challenging for Hospital Accreditation are:
- LS.02.01.35 The hospital provides and maintains systems for extinguishing fires (88%).
- EC.02.05.01 The hospital manages risks associated with its utility systems (80%).
- IC.02.02.01 The hospital reduces the risk of infections associated with medical equipment, devices, and supplies (74%).
- EC.02.06.01 The hospital establishes and maintains a safe, functional environment (73%).
- LS.02.01.30 The hospital provides and maintains building features to protect individuals from the hazards of fire and smoke (72%).
Read More >>