April 1, 2019
Joint Commission posts ‘Top 5’ most challenging requirements for 2018
The Joint Commission on March 27 posted the “Top 5” requirements identified most frequently as “not compliant” during surveys and reviews in 2018.
The Top 5 for hospital accreditation are:
- LS.02.01.35: The hospital provides and maintains systems for extinguishing fires (88.85%).
- EC.02.05.01: The hospital manages risks associated with its utility systems (78.68%).
- EC.02.06.01: The hospital establishes and maintains a safe, functional environment (73.85%).
- LS.02.01.30: The hospital provides and maintains building features to protect individuals from the hazards of fire and smoke (72.90%).
- IC.02.02.01: The hospital reduces the risk of infections associated with medical equipment, devices, and supplies (70.85%).
Read More >>
© 2019 Access Intelligence, LLC – All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressed written permission of Access Intelligence, LLC is prohibited. OR Manager is a registered trademark of Access Intelligence, LLC.