August 15, 2018
Galien Foundation chooses 10 most innovative medical devices of 2018
Nominees for the Best Medical Technology of 2018 were recently chosen by The Galien Foundation, the August 6 Medical Design & Outsourcing reports.
Among the 10 most innovative medical devices are:
- Boston Scientific’s Axios stent and electrocautery enhanced delivery system
- Boston Scientific’s SpyGlass direct visualization system for cholangiopancreatoscopy
- Boston Scientific’s Watchman, a left atrial appendage closure device
- Integra Lifesciences’ Omnigraft Dermal Regeneration Matrix for diabetic foot ulcers
- Koning Corporation’s KBCT 1000 3D breast imaging device
- Medtronic’s implantable system for Remodulin, to treat pulmonary hypertension.
Before candidates can qualify, their products must be FDA approved for market within the past 5 years, and they have to show major potential to impact healthcare.
Read More >>
© 2019 Access Intelligence, LLC – All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressed written permission of Access Intelligence, LLC is prohibited. OR Manager is a registered trademark of Access Intelligence, LLC.