ECRI, on October 6, announced the winners of its tenth annual Healthcare Supply Chain Achievement Award. This year, ECRI recognizes 12 US healthcare systems for achieving excellence in overall spend management and adopting best practice solutions into their supply chain process.
The winners are:
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Lebanon, NH
- Erlanger Health system, Chattanooga, TN
- Huntington Hospital, Huntington, CA
- LifeBridge Health, Baltimore
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach
- MultiCare Health System, Tacoma, WA
- Northeast Georgia Health System, Gainesville
- Prisma Health, Greenville, SC
- Steward Health Care System, Dallas
- UCHealth, Fort Collins, CO
- University of Miami Health System.
Read More >>